Happy Friday! Check out this week’s Friday Faves:
1. Coordinated a photo shoot for headshots and stock photos at work- I officially have a nice headshot to use! Woo hoo!
2 . Great cross-marketing…got me to buy it! Free nail polish offer and yummy Vanilla Almond Special K- genius! #knowyourtargetdemo
3. Starting to look for office/basement decor. Loving this moroccan print rug from Target!
4. Put a bow on it. LOVING this vintage ring- very Kate Spade if you ask me!
5. Izzy is ready for spring! (This bow/flower actually came with the package from #6 below…)
6. Nothing like coming home from a crazy work day and finding this little gem in the mail. Thanks NYC Recessionista and Epiphany Chocolates! Party in my mouth!
Today is the last day of the Pantone spring color challenge. This was fun to come up with outfits with such different colors! Today’s color was poppy red. I honestly didn’t have a single red item in my wardrobe except for a tank top but luckily I picked up this cardigan at Target as part of my April budget (budget recap coming tomorrow!)
Linking up with Heidi and Marissa for their Pantone-inspired Spring Color Challenge!
From My Grey Desk Blog– High Five for Friday
Perfectly Imperfect– InstaLately
Life Rearranged– InstaFriday
Two Thirty-Five Designs– Casual Friday Link-Up
Long Distance Loving– Friday Fancies