Happy Friday! This week seemed to go by really slow for some reason, but I am SO happy that it is sunny and warm out today! You better believe I busted out my sandals for the occasion! The weekend forecast looks FABULOUS- no chance of rain and sunny skies in the mid 60s…finally some nice weather! The majority of my weekend, however, will be spent in the basement. My husband, MIL and I plan to paint our basement in preparation for the new bar that my husband is building! It’ll be well worth it!
Now onto the Friday Faves!
1. Got the lawn thatched, landscaping was edged and a layer of fresh mulch got the yard ready for spring!
2. Over the past month, I’ve picked up three blazers at Goodwill. Ann Taylor blazers, people. #popsometags
3. When water isn’t enough, I add some of that flavoring stuff. It’s super tasty and I think it’s still better than reach for a nice, cold pop 🙂
4. I have a slight obsession with Old Navy tees. But hey, they were buy one get one free! Stock up for spring!
5. Got this dress from Loft. In love with the design/color, but the pleats are giving me issues. Specifically when I sit down, the back side of the dress BALLOONS out. I think it’s gonna get returned 😦
6. Izzy got a new bed! I think she likes it… (Never mind the fact that she literally has a bed in every room of the house! #spoiledpup)
Today’s outfit is super comfy and is perfect for some warmer temps!
I also tried to tuck the shirt in to show the detailing of the skirt, but I don’t think it works that well with a striped top…definitely with solid colors or a more uniform pattern!
Have a great weekend! What are your plans?
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Bloglovin’
From My Grey Desk Blog– High Five for Friday
Perfectly Imperfect– InstaLately
Life Rearranged– InstaFriday
Two Thirty-Five Designs– Casual Friday Link-Up
Long Distance Loving– Friday Fancies